attn: jrafert

        I apologise to the rest of the list in taking up your time,
     however, with my recent account juggling, I seem to have lost
     jrafert's e-mail address, and I would like him very much to contact me
     so I can send him some files for his webpage.  Preferrably at the
     .nssi.com address.
         The website which I've finally been able to access on the OTHER
     account, and it's very nice.   I like Neil's pointy teeth especially.

     Betty Cunningham
     (Flyinggoat@aol.com till the end of the month)
     (bcunning@nssi.com at work)
     (bettyc@flyinggoat.com starting the end of the month)