Dinosauria errata

Okay, I just got paid the other day which made for a vliad excuse to trip
oer to the local Borders and finally snag a copy of The Dinosauria.
Knowing that this book has been out for a few years and has been tossed
around on here , I was wondering if anybody could point me to a list/FAQ
of errata and corrections or updates. I am particularily interested in
any additions/corrections to section 22 on The Ankylosaria...
Thanks,
---Steve