Re: Archaic Marine Reptiles

Nah--Last I heard, mosasaurs were related to varanid lizards. (Someone update
me if I'm wrong!)

G.O.

I'm sure you're right George.  I wasn't trying to be "Cladistically Correct".
 Just an amature trying to understand the big picture.  A  comprehensive
"Illustrated Encyclopedia of Ichthyosaurs, Plesiosaurs and Mosasaurs" would
still be most welcomed.   I learned my  Fisheries Taxonomy the Linnian way.
 Cladistics was not mentioned in my Icthyology text,  so I'm playing catch up
here with the concept.

Bill Hunt  -  Frustrated Marine Biologist  -  Happy Artist
2780 Chaparral Lane
Paso Robles,  CA  93446     -    805-237-0733
E-Mail   WillSculpt@aol.com