Re: Drakes Equation

>I am recalculating the Drake equation using the new evidence on the rarity of
>gas giants etc for the robobook. Tentative conclusion, number of
>civilizations in universe is probably one.

I have no intention of getting involved in this debate, but if one feels
humour appropriate, read on.

In the immortal words of Bill Watterson:

"I think the best evidence for the existance of intelligent alien life is
that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin

And, bringing us back to the subject of this list:

"Tyrannosaurs don't eat sprouts!" - Calvin

James Shields