Questions about Diplodocus, Pelicaniminus and more

Diplodocus
Is it possible that Diplodocus (or other sauropodes which have nostrils
highly placed on the skull) can have a trunk like elephants?

Pelicanimimus
I would like to get a maximum of informations about Pelicanimimus.
How can we know that Pelicanimimus had a foodbag like pelicans?
Is there any life restoration of this animal?

Homalocephal
I've red a theory in a book edited in 1985 wich indicates that Homalocephal,
who have a large pelvis, could perhaps give birth like mammals.
Is this theory still valid?

Here is a lot of work for you, expert! Good luck!
Thanks in advance,
Diana F.