message too.  I've gone back to the old version for now.  In any case:

  Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 18:09:27 -0400
  From: Dinogeorge@aol.com
  To: dinosaur@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu

  Regarding the Apatosaurus-Brontosaurus problem, a very nice brief
  paper by John S. McIntosh was published in the Short Papers of the
  Sixth Symposium on Mesozoic Terrestrial Ecosystems and Biotas, which
  just ended a couple of weeks ago in China:

  McIntosh, J.S., 1995. "Remarks on the North American sauropod
  _Apatosaurus_ Marsh," in Sun A. & Wang Y., ed., Sixth Symposium on
  Mesozoic Terrestrial Ecosystems and Biotas, Short Papers, Beijing,
  China Ocean Press: 119-123.

  He diagnoses the genus _Apatosaurus_ and retains three valid
  species: the type species _Apatosaurus ajax_ (based on a large
  juvenile skeleton YPM 1860; junior synonyms are _Atlantosaurus
  immanis_ and _Apatosaurus laticollis_); _Apatosaurus excelsus_ (type
  species of the genus _Brontosaurus_; junior synonym is _Brontosaurus
  amplus_); and _Apatosaurus louisae_.

  _Apatosaurus ajax_ includes the largest (as adults) and geologically
  latest members of the genus, generally 10% larger than individuals
  referable to the other two species. _Apatosaurus excelsus_ is not
  otherwise reliably distinguishable from _Apatosaurus ajax_ based on
  available material, but _Apatosaurus louisae_ had relatively more
  robust limb elements than the other two species.

  The fourth species, _Apatosaurus yahnahpin_ was erected too recently
  for inclusion in the paper.

  G.O.