Re: NEW CROCODILE FOUND

>At 7:17 AM 8/24/95, JohnE37179@aol.com wrote:
>>Steve: was there any additional informtation about the site? Paticularly any
>>indication of the paleoclimatologic conditions?
>
>        From what I've heard (and I haven't yet seen the article), this new
>_Chimerasuchus_ is another of those really weird "mammal-toothed" crocs
>like the _Malawisuchus_ reported from (surprise!) Malawi by E. Gomani and
>L. Jacobs a couple years back.

   Sounds like Chimerasuchus, "unreal crocodile", is appropriate.

** The DinoStore                      ** "..and, remember, all the trout     **
** For all your Dinosaur needs        ** were coughing up hairballs?" ---    **
** Coming soon                        ** Harold Green on Moose Thompson's    **
** Look for our Dinosaur of the month ** last dip in Possum Lake             **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/   **                                     **