Re: DINOSAUR BABIES

        For those of you who are interested in sketchy information:
 I recently returned from a dig with the Museum of the Rockies.  We were
working in the Cloverly  Formation outside Bridger,
Montana.  On the last day at the site one of the volunteers (alas, it
wasn't me) Dan Collins found A LOT of baby bones.  We surface swept the
area and collected approximately 50 tiny dino bones.  No-one could make a
guess at the genus at the time, but very few baby bones had been found in
the Cloverly before, so we were pretty excited.  That's about all I know
about the find for the time being.

        Here are a few new refs:

Neues jahrbuch fur geologie und palaontologie.
1994 b 194 h 2 / 3
Galton, P. M.
Notes on Dinosauria and Pterodactylia from the Cretaceous of Portugal.
(With 3 figures in the text.)
Page:  253

Neues jahrbuch fur geologie und palaontologie.
1994 b 194 h 2 / 3
Frey, E.
Martill, D. M.
A new Pterosaur from the Crato Formation (Lower Cretaceous, Aptian) of
Brazil.
 (With 22 figures in the text.)
Page:  379

The sciences.
SEP 01 1995 v 35 n 5
pg. 40
Merck Jr., John W.
Mesozoic Errors.
When it comes to dinosaurs, educational software has some evolving to do.

Geology
AUG 01 1995 v 23 n 8
PG  731
Marshall, Charles, R.
Distinguishing between sudden and gradual extinctions in the fossil record:
 Predicting the position of the Cretaceous-Tertiary iridium anomaly using the
 ammonite fossil record on Seymour Island, Antartica.

Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecolog
JUL 01 1995 v 116 n 3 / 4
PG  263
Cook, E.
Taphonomy of two non-marine Lower Cretaceous bone accumulations from
 southeastern England.

Tectonics.
AUG 01 1995 v 14 n 4
PG  979
Molina-Garza, Roberto S.
Geissman, John W.
Van der Voo, Rob
Paleomagnetism of the Dockum Group (Upper Triassic), northwest Texas:
 Further evidence for the J-1 cusp in the North America apparent polar wander
 plateau rotation

Cretaceous research.
AUG 01 1995 v 16 n 4
PG  465
Song, Z.
Zheng, Y.
Liu, J.
Palynological assemblages across the Cretaceous/Tertiary boundary of
 northern Jiangsu, eastern China.

 Conservation biology :  the journal of the socie
AUG 01 1995 v 9 n 4
PG  792
Frankham, Richard
Inbreeding and Extinction: A Threshold Effect

Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecolog
JUL 01 1995 v 116 n 3 / 4
PG  189
Norris, M.S.
Hallam, A.
Facies variations across the Middle-Upper Jurassic boundary in Western
 Europe and the relationship to sea-level changes