Re: journal info needed

>Anyone know where I can get information on these journals-
>Journal of Paleontology
>Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology, Paleontology and Paleobiology

Actually, the next to the last is British, and spelled "Palaeontology".

Barring subscriptions (which can quickly add up), the best locale to find
them would be a good University library, particularly one with a Science or
 Physical Science or Geology (or similar) library.

Not knowing where in Canada you are, I can't help too much.  Presumably the
major provincial universities, as well as the big private univs. (e.g.,
McGill), and the major museum libraries would get some or all of these.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Vertebrate Paleontologist
Dept. of Geology
University of Maryland