Re: toes and metatarsals in t...

Thomas_R_HOLTZ@umail.umd.edu
<<>    While we're at it, _Segnosaurus'_ pes also strongly resembles
>_Scelidosaurus'_ (fig. 20-3 C), while neither one bears a closer resemblance
>to _Herrerasaurus_ than they do to each other.
>    Basal Pterosaurs have five fully developed digits as do Brontosaurians.

Actually, the former is not true (in the sense of digits used in
locomotion).>>

How is this not true?

Peter Buchholz
Stang1996@aol.com

-Boycot Taco Bell's "Texas Tacos" and "Border Light" menu items.
-Suport the abolition of the $1.00 bill in the United States in favor of a
 $2.00 bill and $1.00 coin.