Re: Removing segnosaurs from ...

Thomas_R_HOLTZ@umail.umd.edu
<<Did you take the photo from the mounted skeleton [of
_Alxasaurus]?  Much of that is (how to put this politely)
conjecture.>>

Quite right, especially the hands.  In the type material it is quite clear
that all three fingers are about the same length whereas in the
mount, digit I is shortened to (how to put this politely) make it look
more theropodan.  Another gripe I have is that the head
(_Erlikosaurus'_, mind you) is too big, also making it look more
theropodan than it is.

Peter Buchholz
Stang1996@aol.com

-Boycot Taco Bell's "Texas Tacos" and "Border Light" menu items.
-Suport the abolition of the $1.00 bill in the United States in favor of a
 $2.00 bill and $1.00 coin.