Re: more therizinosauroid talk

Thomas_R_HOLTZ@umail.umd.edu
<<carpal in the type material and none in my photograph.

There is a semilunate carpal block among the material: it may not be in the
type (must check my copy of the CJES).>>

I am not sure if what I took a picture of is THE type of _Alxasaurus_,
I had assumed that because it was a real fossil and it was of
_Alxasaurus_ it was the type because I didn't think there was a lot of
it (like more than two arms).

Anyway... I took a picture of a complete forelimb centering on the
wrist, and I do not see any semi-lunate carpals in the picture just as I
didn't see any while I was in Vancouver staring at it for a very long
time (oh, what the workers must have thought of me).  I'm telling you,
it isn't there.

Peter Buchholz
Stang1996@aol.com

-Boycot Taco Bell's "Texas Tacos" and "Border Light" menu items.
-Suport the abolition of the $1.00 bill in the United States in favor of a
 $2.00 bill and $1.00 coin.