Non-conventional dino illustrations

Jason Head (head@lust.isem.smu.edu) writes:
>Yes, nature is red in tooth and claw, but it is also
>sittin' around& scratching yourself.  Whether or not you like his style,
>Will is a refreshing counterbalance to the amped-up samauri lizards, too
>often depicted

I agree -- I would like to see dino artists do more of that kind of
untraditional, non-bloody depictions (Greg Paul does some like these
in his book _Predatory Dinosaurs_ anyway--theropods scratching themselves,
guarding their eggs, serenely relaxing in the shade while their food
digests, etc.)

                            -- Dave