Segnosauria v Therizanosauroidea

Lets get this dealt with and vote on which way we want to label that
group of dinosaurs that includes both Segnosaurus and
Therizanosaurus.

Proposal 1:

Therizanosauridae + Segnosauridae = Therizanosauroidea

Therizanosauroidea + Alxasauridae = Segnosauria

Proposal 2:

Therizanosauridae + Segnosauridae = Unnamed Group

Unnamed Group + Alxasauridae = Therizanosauroidea

Proposal 3:

Therizanosaurinae + Segnosaurinae = Therizanosauridae

Therizanosauridae + Alxasauridae = Segnosauria

Proposal 4:

Therizanosaurinae + Segnosaurinae = Therizanosauridae

Therizanosauridae + Alxasauridae = Therizanosauroidae

Proposals 1 & 3 are almost the same, as are 2 & 4.  We are really
interested in the collective name for all of them.

Which do we like?  I'll take a tally from the group and agree to use
the name that most people agree with.  Keep in mind that
Segnosauria has historical (but no actual) priority over
Therizanosauriodea.

Peter Buchholz
Stang1996@aol.com

-Boycot Taco Bell's "Texas Tacos" and "Border Light" menu items.
-Suport the abolition of the $1.00 bill in the United States in favor of a
 $2.00 bill and $1.00 coin.