Re: The DinoStore to open soon

Mickey,

In relation to Jeff's enterprise, I would like to express my approval.

The ad was short and to the point. It was advertising a product which is
relevant and of interest to many on the list. And it included a Web site so
that interested parties can easily get more information.

One _wee_ point, though. Perhaps the subject of message should start
"Advertisment:" so that people who really object ads can easily spot it and
delete it without having to read it (if they're really clever they can
program their mail reader to not download it). Personally I'm not bothered
either way.

Hope this helps you.

James Shields