Back to pachys

Ralph,

Your recent post jogged my memory. I finally fished out your refs on sexual
dimorphism in pachycephalosaurs and, I have to agree, you make a very good
case for sexual dimorphism. However, back to my original grumble on this
issue; pachycephalosaurs and high-speed impacts. I occurred to me that some
instructive results could come from modeling various pachycaphalosaur heads
in concrete of fibreglass and then bashing them to gether in various ways
to see what happens. At the very least it would generate more interesting
videos than alien autopsies (if you like that kind of thing). Is there any
plans to do such investigations?

Cheers, Paul

pwillis@ozemail.com.au