Allosaurus fragilis (Feet !)

I am currently working on my Ph.D. at the University of Sheffield,
England, on the subject of dinosaur tracking !! I am interested in
the morphology of the foot and the relationship of muscle
and ligament attachment areas of the feet of dinosaurs. I am looking
at several species of dinosaur, however one which I have not been
able to obtain a cast of the bones of the foot yet, is Allosaurus
fragilis. If there is anyone out there who just happens to have such
an item, I would be most interested to hear from you.
 Any complete or near-complete casts of the pes and manus
of dinosaurs is of interest and I would be grateful for any
information.
Many Thanks
Phillip L. Manning
Dinosaur Track Research Unit