Re: Dr Bubonic junk (fwd)

> > Daniel J. Phelps said:
> > >
> > > If you didn't like that crap from "Dr. Bubonic", then write his
> > > postmaster at Postmaster@aol.com
>
> I did do just that.

To follow up to my own e-mail... I also just received an apology
from Dr Bubonic.  It appears he had been sent some e-mail lists to
add to his sub-list.  He is now rechecking his subscriber list
for any mailing lists.

We shouldn't be hearing from him again.

---
Derek Tearne - http://webservices.comp.vuw.ac.nz/artsLink/ManyHands/
If the Rolling Stones song 'Start Me Up' is an appropriate choice for the
Windoze 95 Marketting campaign why do they cut it short before the lines
"I'll never Stop" and "You make a grown man cry"?