Re: An AP note

>An "extremely rare" skull of a crested, duck billed dinosaur species - the
>same featured in an opening scene of "Jurassic Park" - has been discovered
in
>northwest New Mexico.
>
>The bone, found last week, is being cleaned and analyzed by scientists at
the
>New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science. It should be on public
>exhibit by next summer.
>
>"It should make a fantastic display, as well as a scientific specimen," said
>Tom Williamson, a paleontologist at the museum.
>
>The skull belonged to a Parasaurolophus, a plant-eating dinosaur that
>traveled in herds. The new specimen rivals the most complete skull
previously
>found, which now is on exhibit at the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto.
>
>The dinosaur to which the skull belonged probably was about 30 feet long and
>weighed 2 to 3 tons, "about the size of a small elephant," Williamson said.
>(Albuquerque Journal)

My memory must be fiailing! To my recollection, the opening scene of JP
involved the "raptors" ie, Deinonychus having a handler for lunch!  The
 Parasaurolophus' were not seen until later in the movie when the
paleontologists first stopped to see the Brachiosaur. Am I right or what?

                                              Regards,
                                              Thomas R. Lipka
                                              Paleontological/Geological
Studies