Re: Special effects /Alien Footage

 From: grenard@herpmed.com
 > Insofar as the Roswell residents are concerned, many of
 > whom may be sincere, it is altogether possible that what they heard or
 > saw was something classified and that was why they were sternly admonished
 > by the army to keep quiet. They may not even know what it was but I doubt
 > it was a flying saucer.

The military does lots of secret weapons research.  I would bet
that what they saw was some sort of weapons system test.  Anything
from a new type of drone to a new type of aircraft is possible.

 >  Insofar as the bit about that magic metal is
 > concerned, I am still out on a theory to explain it.Any ideas?

Perhaps some experimental material being devloped by the military
for use in combat situations?  The miliatry has some of the best
materials scientists in the USA working for them - the people
that devised the radar absorbing material used in the stealth
aircraft for instance.

The peace of God be with you.