Re: Dr Bubonic junk (fwd)

Daniel J. Phelps said:

> If you didn't like that crap from "Dr. Bubonic", then write his
> postmaster at Postmaster@aol.com

Awcome on, that's drastic. If his stuff really is deemed off-topic, our
semi-moderator :-) should kick him off.
The route you suggested should received only if somebody engages in
"mail harassment," specifically, not through a mailing list.

> Dan

Tero Sand, 2 kyu (4k*)          ! "We have become... the stewards of life's
                                ! continuity on Earth. We did not ask for this
EMail: cust_ts@cc.helsinki.fi   ! role, but we cannot abjure it. We may not be
       custts@cc.helsinki.fi    ! suited for it, but here we are." -S.J. Gould