Archy's bones

Tom Holtz commented that Archy's bones should be hollow but there is no
direct evidence so far. So I'll go out on the limb. My Berlin Archy cast
(very excellent cast indeed) shows to me:

1. a cut in the right humerous that looks crushed without any peices laying
around.

2. The right scapula looks squashed in a mode that appears to me to be no
wholey solid.

3. On the right Tibia there are two broken areas that appear broken with
internal structure  showing in both places.

Therefore I think that some one looking at the original would be able to
determine if my sights (insights) are viable. Actually I had noticed these
characteristics before reading Tom's comments and I just thought every one
knew these bones were hollow. Dumb huh?

paul sparks