Re: FLUFF AND FALLING

Darren, you are sick.  Besides that, I like you.

   Nude baby birds fall out of trees all the time.  If they survive the fall, a
predator usually gets them anyways.
   BATS, however.  Nude baby bats fall to the floor of a nursery cave, and
though the predators are lying in wait to take advantage of this frequent
occurence, bat mommas have it so a babysitting bat will come down and pick up
the baby bat and return it to the cave wall.  Bats survive this kind of fall,
but then bats have wings even with no fluff.

-Betty