BADD & BCF

     It seems like there has been a little bit of coonfusion on the list
(I know there is for me) regarding exactly what BCF and BADD are.  I have
personally been debating the bird origins problem from a general cursorial
vs. arboreal origin perspective, and many or most others I think have
been doing the same.  However, I am under the impression that BCF
and BADD do not just mean "trees down" or "ground up" in general, but really
specific theories on ONE WAY an arboeal archosaur or ONE WAY a cursorial
archosaur might develop flight.  Just for the record, could someone lay
out exactly and in detail the specifics of these two theories?

LN Jeff