Re: bcf vs. badd

>From: Dinogeorge@aol.com
 > This strikes me as the key reason to build nests in inaccessible places
 > reachable only via specialized anatomical adaptations. ...
 >  I could equally well use "cliff-dwelling" or some high-falutin'
 > word that simply means dwelling in high places, like "acronomic."

And then there's putting nests way out on small islands in the middle
of a vast swamp (the most extreme example of this being African
flamingos, which nest in hot springs).

It is indeed one of the most characteristic features of birds that
they tend to put nest in out of the way places.

The peace of God be with you.