Phone, e-mail, and snailmail needed.

Hello dino-netters,
        I risk my head to pause the BADD and BCF discussion/arguement to
request the following info. I am seeking the names, e-mail, snailmail, and
phone numbers of the following institutions, so that I can find
internship information. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        *American Museum of Natural History
        *Carnegie Museum
        *Field Museum
        *Museum of Paleontology-Berkeley

Thanks,

*You may now return to the regularly unscheduled program*

"We need a bigger boat"

Aaron Feuk
Preparator,Dept. of Earth Sciences
Pacific Lutheran University