Paluxy Again

Here is a snip of what I found at http://www.webcom.com/~kwm/avonh/gcolumn.html.

Begin snip.

Taylor Trail Mystery Solved; 14 Human Tracks In RL Sequence In Dino. Tracks

"FOOTPRINTS IN THE ASHES OF TIME" MARY D. LEAKEY, "On the other hand, the
prints of the larger are blurred, as if he had shuffled or dragged his feet.
In fact, I think that the surface when he passed was loose and dusty, hence
the collapsed appearance of the prints. The bigger hominid left one
absolutely clear print, probably on a patch of once damp ash." National
Geographic, Vol.155, No.4, p.453

STEPPING IN THE STEPS, R. H. TUTTLE, Prof. of Anthro., U. of Chicago &
Primate Research Center, Emory U. "....the third individual (G3) carefully
walked in the footprints of the second.... Gwi hunters of southern Africa
follow in the footprints of the person ahead in order to minimize noise and
to protect their feet. Over printing would be a prudent habit...." Natural
History, 3/90, p.64

 Burdick Track Vindicated By Sectioning; Conforming Pressure Structures

       Evidence Accumulates: 9" Cat Track; Fossil Finger; Iron Hammer

                        Implications Of Paluxy Finds

ERNST MAYR, Harvard, "Creationists have stated that humans and dinosaurs
were contemporaries in time...Were this momentous statement true the names
of its discoverers would thunder down the corridors of time as individuals
who made one of the most outstanding discoveries of the twentieth century."
Gish - Mayr Debate, Evansville, Indiana.

STEVEN M. STANLEY, Johns Hopkins Univ., "There is an infinite variety of
ways in which, since 1859, the general concept of evolution might have been
demolished. Consider the fossil record a little known resource in Darwin's
day. The unequivocal discovery of a fossil population of horses in
Precambrian rocks would disprove evolution. More generally, any topsyturvy
sequence of fossils would force us to rethink our theory, yet not a single
one has come to light. As Darwin recognized, a single geographic
inconsistency would have nearly the same power of destruction." THE NEW
EVOLUTIONARY TIMETABLE, 1981, p. 171

MILNE & SCHAFERSMAN, "Such an occurrence would seriously disrupt
conventional interpretations of biological and geological history and would
support the doctrines of creationism and catastrophism. "Journal Of
Geological Education, 1983, p.111

End snip.

This has to be one of most blatant misrepresentations of scientists views I
have ever read. I have sent Glen Kuban this. This has really made me angry.
I'm at a loss for words.

Shaun

Shaun Cronin                  'The Blues is what exists between a man and a
shaun@wavenet.com              woman.' Son House and John Lee Hooker.