THIS IS NOT WHAT I TOOK A PICTURE OF!!!!!!!!!!

I just got in the mail today, the paper describing _Alxasaurus_ (Thanks
Darren).  I turned to the page where they illustrated the manus because it
has been said that this thing had a semi-lunate carpal block - which I did
not see when I went to Vancouver, saw and photographed the specimen - and
there it is illustrated with one!  It looks very much like an overly-robust
_Deinonychus_ hand in the illustration.  Guess what I did NOT take a picture
of in Vacouver (oh, the name of the post didn't give it away)?  Why does the
thing I took a picture of in Vancouver labeled "_Alxasaurus_ Type Specimen"
look so very much different from the thing illustrated in the paper?  Does
anyone know?  Anyone care to venture a guess?

Peter Buchholz
Stang1996@aol.com