climbing t.rex

     I have a hard time imagining Allosaurus or Tyrannosaur juviniles
climbing trees.  Imaging the mechanics involved.  While it is pushing
itself up with the feet, it has to be holding onto the tree with
something.  Allosaur hands and arms just might have been big and long
enough to do the job (though I doubt it) but what about tyrannosaurs?
The idea of using their teeth would be laughable.
     In any case, I find it more likely those super long juvinile
tyrannosaur legs were fore outrunning rather than outclimbing hungry adults.

LN Jeff