PREDATORY FRUGIVORE?

> There are some truly arboreal predators: some raptorial birds, some snakes,
> the bintaurong, etc.
>
> Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.

Binturong - a predator? Unless you regard a durian fruit as a 'prey'
item, I don't think that's correct. I'll find out..

Awesome arboreal predators are the _Martes_ martens. They run straight up
trees, run straight down, jump 5 metres and more - let's face it, catching
squirrels ain't easy! To see a particularly amazing example of this behaviour
(and the marten does catch the squirrel in the end) find the 5th episode of
'The Velvet Claw'.

"Bobbed up like a kind o' top"

DARREN 'I'll catch up I swear' NAISH