Re: T-rex arms

Rab3 writes:

>>How about this: could the arms have been used in nest building, egg moving,
manipulation or perhaps to move branches as it stalked?  I agree they were
used to assist the jaws in shredding meat.  But what of these other possible
uses.  It seems the arms could have come in handy in manipulating things the
jaws were too clumsy to handle.<<

Sounds interesting, but don't birds, turtles and crocodilians build nests
with mouth and/or hind limbs?  I'm working from memory here so someone else,
please help.

DPterosaur