Re: bcf vs. badd

>In a message dated 95-12-02 00:30:27 EST, mstern@baker.cnw.com (Michael
>Sternberg) writes:
>
>>grasping mani
>
>Oddly enough, the plural of manus is... manus!

Oddly enough, that's proof that I am only an avocational paleontologist with
but a fleeting knowledge of latin.  'Course, I almost wrote manuses.

           Michael "We're not in Kansas anymore" Sternberg
                  I never Metasequoia I didn't like
      Non-Professional Paleontologist and natural curiousitarian
(360) 293-2405 if it's about fossils or the Northwest Paleontological
Association

                  Cascadia - A PaleoHomePage
                  http://www.cnw.com/~mstern/