Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #32

In a message dated 95-12-01 19:22:19 EST, Robert.J.Meyerson@uwrf.edu (Rob
Meyerson) writes:

>I almost hate to ask this, but will this list ultimately tell what type of
>dinosaur each genus belongs to?  I mean, is Ampelosaurus a sauropod,
>theropod, or what?
>
>It may be too late to add this kind of information, we all know how much
>George had been working on this.

The answer to this, in this specific instance, is in my Long Letter with the
dinosaurs of 1990-95. The answer to this, for all non-avian,
non-metaeucrocodilian archosaur species, is in the forthcoming Mesozoic
Meanderings #2. That's something I can't give away free--it's too much work.