Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #32

>_Ampelosaurus atacis_ has been formally published and is no longer a nomen
>nudum. So the genus listing changes to
>
>Ampelosaurus Le Loeuff, 1995
>
>Genera count remains the same at 773.

I almost hate to ask this, but will this list ultimately tell what type of
dinosaur each genus belongs to?  I mean, is Ampelosaurus a sauropod, theropod,
or what?

It may be too late to add this kind of information, we all know how much George
had been working on this.

Rob

***
Labrynthodonts: Amphibians that lived with the Minitaur!