Re: SQUIRRELS - FLYING AND OTHERWISE

On Fri, 8 Dec 1995 Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:

> Bakker hasn't published anything on this yet, even in his _Hunteria_. In
> fact, all that has been described of _Drinker_ are little bits and pieces. He
> says he has something like 40 complete skeletons (really??), so where are
> they?
        He says he's got a big block full of bone and
matrix, something like two or three foot cube. More bone than matrix, and I
think he said that he's got enough bones for the whole skeleton a couple
times over. Drinker would be very well-known if they took all the little
bits out, but it sounds like that would be a hell of a job. Othnielia, on
the other hand, is known from some good stuff, and I know they have at
least one articulated skeleton (last I heard, they were still looking for
the skull, though).
        -nick L.