dinosaur models

I have been 'lurking' on this list for quite a while and have
found it very informative, interesting, and entertaining.  All in
all an extemely good list!

My questions are about the Carnegie models.  How do they compare
with the new Battat/Museum of Science series?  Are they accurate in
form and poses, well painted and durable?

A store near where I live has the Carnegie models, but I would
like to know a bit more about them before making any purchases.

Any information from other model collectors on the list would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Lora Nelson, from cold and snowy Toronto, Ontario.