Re: Dinosaur article

>>>How can Darwinian paleontologists be so "certain" that dinosaurs did NOT
>>>die in agony? Were they there to see any of them die?

Side stepping the bird-dino debate for a minute (it has been dragging on
somewhat), but I am making a point on the term "Darwinian Palaeontologist".
what exactly would such a beast be? Darwinian selection cannot be observed
in the fossil record and so a "Darwinian Palaeontologist" would have a
complete lack of anything to do. We are not confusing the terms "Darwinian"
and "Evolutionary" here are we?

Cheers, Paul

pwillis@ozemail.com.au