Subject: Re: Jurassic Park exhibit
Author:  rowe@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu at smtp-fhu
Date:    12/12/1995 12:55 PM

Before getting into something more related, I'd like to say ix-nay on
the eationism-Cray.  It made sense for Jeff P. to ask people to check
him on his dinosaurian facts here, but on this list we really
shouldn't be talking about creationism in general.  There are better
fora for such discussions.

<<mucho commentary snipped>>