Furcula, bird-hips and Pelicanimimus

   Questions:

   1)  Do (did) any animals other than birds and theropods have furculae?

   2)  Is there a really good reference somewhere that discusses why modern
bird hips are more like theropod "lizard hips" than ornithischian "bird
hips"?  Preferably this should be in one of the popular dino books rather
than a magazine or journal reference.  My local public and university
libraries don't even get _Nature_....

   3)  As mentioned above I can't get the _Pelicanimimus_ article in Nature
so could somebody describe the fossil/article in some detail?  I'm
especially interested in the skin impressions that lead to the speculation
of proto-feathers.  (also, per Dinogeorge's previous message, what is a
gular pouch and what the heck is integumentary?)

** THE DINOSTORE.  Your one stop shop for Dinosaur collectibles, fossil      **
** replicas, and other Dinosaur products.  View our on-line catalog, Dinosaur**
** essays by enthusiasts and paleontologists, and the Dinosaur Mailing List  **
** Dictionary and Genera List at http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/  Price     **
** catalog current as of 12/01/95. "Raptors" are the Dinosaur of the Month.  **