Re: Genera Search

In a message dated 95-12-14 15:37:53 EST, Robert.J.Meyerson@uwrf.edu (Rob
Meyerson) writes:

>Is there any publication/resource that gives listings of the genera that
>belong
>to a specific group of dinosaur?  I am trying to build a catalog of genera
>within the ceratopians, and need a few hints on where to start looking.
>
>Rob

You need a copy of _Mesozoic Meanderings_ #2, which I'm working on right now
and trying to finish and take to press by the end of the year.

I can send you the listing of ceratopian taxa by e-mail, if you like. (It
won't necessarily be the final printed version, but it's the best listing
available anywhere.)