Dinosaur Books for Sale

I have six dinosaur books up for sale, prices are noted along with title
(or of course best offer):

1. Dinosaurs Rediscovered, BY Don Lessem. 5$ Notes: Very good condtition,
soft cover, many illustrations, 368 pp., original sale price 12$.

2. Digging Dinosaurs, By Jack Horner. 3$ Notes: Good condition, soft
cover, photos, 210 pp., orginal sale price about 10$.

3. The Ultmiate Dinosaur, Edited by Byron Preiss and Robert Silverberg.
15$ Notes: Excellent condition hard cover, glossy pages, lots of color
illustrations (including paintings by Greg Paul and Mark Hallett), 336
pp.,original sale price 35$.

4. Tracking Dinosaurs, By Martin Lockley. 5$ Notes: Excellent condition
soft cover, lots of b&w illustrations and color photos, 238 pp., original
slae price about 20$.

5. Dinosaurs Past and Present Volume 1, Edited by Slyvia Czerkas and
Everett Olson. 10$ Notes: Excellent condition large format soft cover,
tons of color paintings and b&w line drawings, 160 pp., contributors
include Robet Bakker, David Gillette, Martin Lockley, Dale Russel. Orignal
slae price about 25-30$.

6. Dinosaurs Past and Present Vol. 2, Edited by Sylvia Czerkas and Everett
Olson. 10$ Notes: Again excellent condition large format soft cover, tons
of color paintings and b&w line drawings, 149 pp., contibutor's include
Greg Paul, Jack Horner, Kevin Padian, Philip Currie. Original sale price
about 25-30$.

If your're interested in any of these titles, just Email me, and we can
arrange the method of payment etc...

Ciao!

Ben...