new refs

Here are a few more:

JT Scottish journal of geology.
DA 1995 v 31 p 2
PG  171
AU Clark, N. D. L.
AU Boyd, J. D.
AU Ross, D. A.
TI The first Middle Jurassic dinosaur from Scotland: a cetiosaurid?
   (Sauropoda) from the Bathonian of the Isle of Skye

JT Scottish journal of geology.
DA 1995 v 31 p 2
PG  177
AU Benton, M. J.
AU Martill, D. M.
AU Taylor, M. A.
TI The first Lower Jurassic dinosaur from Scotland: limb bone of a ceratosaur
   theropod from Skye

JT The Planetary report.
DA MAY 01 1994 v 14 n 3
PG   16
TI News and Reviews.
SU Planetary scientists are helping to unravel one of the most famous
   mysteries in science: What killed off the dinosaurs? Our faithful
   columnist reports on the latest discoveries in this continuing story

JT The Planetary report.
DA MAR 01 1995 v 15 n 2
PG   18
TI News and Reviews.
SU Planetary Society members have read many an article detailing how an
   object from space killed off the dinosaurs. But is it safe to make such an
   assumption? Our faithful columnist reviews a recent book that delves into
   that question

JT The Planetary report.
DA JUL 01 1995 v 15 n 4
PG   10
TI Journey to the End of the Dinosaur Era: A Society Expedition to Belize.
SU Planetary science has laid claim to the solution of one of the most
   perplexing mysteries of the natural world: What killed off the
   dinosaurs? An extraterrestrial object is now the leading suspect, and
   here we report on a Planetary Society expedition in search of evidence
   in the investigation

-Mikiel