Richard Dawkins

>Check out works by "soft tissue evolutionary biologists" such as
>Jared Diamond, whatever the "selfish gene" guy is named (Dawkins?)

>Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.

Quite right, Tom; the gentleman's name is Richard Dawkins. However, I'm not
sure of the wisdom of recommending his work to anyone. Several eminent
scientists, such as Richard Lewontin, have demonstrated that the ideas and
theories in "The Selfish Gene" and Dawkins' subsequent works in the same
vein comprise nothing more than a palpable fantasy.

Des Maxwell
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine