Re: from the Lobster's Mouth

Re the lobster thing:-

> A TINY sac-shaped creature unlike anything else known to scientists has
> been found clinging to the lips of the Norway lobster.

I've been studying lobsters/shrimps for a while, but have never been
able to find the lips......do you know of any lobsters with lips?

> I wonder what other Phylums this new parasite most resembles?

I wonder if it is a new phylum and not something that is highly
derived with secondary loss of certain features....but who am I to
say....and it ain't a dinosaur.

Neil