Re:No place for Linbaugh bashing

-
direct evidence of dinosaur behavior.  Anyone ever heard of footprints?

anti-intellectual on evolution and everything else.  Linbaugh is
certainly not a scientist and often errs when he ventures into
scientific areas. However, I think some in this forum who venture into
politics do the same. At any rate, as not everyone on this list shares
the hostile, anti-Linbaugh attitudes recently expressed. On things
political, I think he is right much of the time. However, this is not
the forum for political debates except as they relate directly to
scientific issues.  However, I could not let the smug backhanding of
Linbaugh go unanswered.

Glen Kuban
paleo@ix.netcom.com