Re: Info on new fossil find

At 08:43 PM 12/22/95 -0500, KBTice@aol.com wrote:
>I have heard through the grapevine that a new skeleton has been found of a
>mother dinosaur roosting on her nest.  Is this true?  Someone told me it was
>in our local news paper.
>
>I would like some information or technical references to this find.

   There's a copy of one article on my web page at
http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/

** THE DINOSTORE.  Your one stop shop for Dinosaur collectibles, fossil      **
** replicas, and other Dinosaur products.  View our on-line catalog, Dinosaur**
** essays by enthusiasts and paleontologists, and the Dinosaur Mailing List  **
** Dictionary and Genera List at http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/  Price     **
** catalog current as of 12/01/95. "Raptors" are the Dinosaur of the Month.  **