New Carnegie Dinosaurs

At 03:59 AM 12/27/95 -0500, Betty Cunningham wrote:
>5 Battat dinosaurs,

   At the risk of offending one or two people, I'd like to mention dinosaur
toys.

   I went out to buy a Safari Carnegie Stegosaurus stenops to go with my
Battat MOS Stegosaurus armatus and what to my wondering eyes did appear but
a brand new Carnegie Allosaurus fragilis.  I scarfed it up right away.

   It's a standard, camoflage ... camouflage ... camofloge ... hell, "hiding
stuff greens" with real teeth (rather than painted on like in the first
version).  It looks very much like a larger, mirror image of their rearing
Dilophosaurus without crests (but with the curious "hook" at the front of
the upper jaw).  It looks very good.

   I called Safari and they say they will be changing (or possibly already
have changed) the Maiasaurua and Stegosaurus.  The T. rex has already been
changed, but, in my opinion, isn't any better than the original.  Stick with
Battat MOS for this one, despite its problems.

   As long as I'm at it, everything in stock is 30% off at the DinoStore.
30% off of one Skullduggery item with purchase of $50, sale price, worth of
stuff.

   I didn't get any dinosaur stuff for Christmas this year ... <sigh>

** THE DINOSTORE.  AFTER CHRISTMAS BLOWOUT!  ALL IN-STOCK DINOSAUR FOSSIL    **
** REPLICAS, COLLECTIBLES AND BOOKS 30% OFF!  ALL ARE AT OR NEAR COST!!      **
** BUY $50 WORTH, SALE PRICE, AND GET 30% OFF ONE SPECIAL-ORDER FOSSIL       **
** REPLICA! Check out our on-line catalog at http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/**
** Hurry, quantities are limited!                                            **