Re: Space Debris

So that's why the dinosaurs got out of the way early.

"Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket."

Do you have the references?  Has anyone modeled the near collision?  It would
conceivably have  significantly different effect depending on how close to
the plane of the ecliptic (above, below, high angle, low angle crossing,
parallel to...).

I only wish I could be here to see it.  I missed the last one, too! Rats!