Oviraptor redivivus

Greetings--
Forgive this minor suggestion from a dinosaur groupie:
but I was speaking to my mother (no paleontologist, but she never met a
feathered coelerusaur she didn't like) Christmas Eve, and she suggested that
perhaps the Oviraptor found on a nest of eggs was caught at the moment of
actually laying them rather than simply brooding them, like the Velociraptor
and the Protoceratops fossilized while fighting--just a thought--
Brian Newhouse