Re: _Gastonia_

In a message dated 95-12-30 16:18:12 EST, Raptor RKC writes:

<< B.B. sure made multiple errors, just in that one paragraph!  (Heh heh --
don't we just LOVE teasing that guy!)  But, it did bring up, in the last
sentence, the name of _Gastonia_.  Just wanted to inform all of you that
RAPTOR RED was, I repeat, NOT the first publication in which _Gastonia_ was
mentioned.

Good work, RaptorRKC. Thanks for the correction!